Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Update to Giveaway

Hey everyone! So, I've been wanting to do this giveaway for a while now, and I was going to this weekend. But, funny story, actually its not really funny at all. But I was on my way out to the store when I slipped and fell against the bottom step and I think my tooth hit my lip and it was really bleeding. So, my mom took me to the emergency room and I had to get some stitches. So, instead this weekend I kinda just stayed at home and recovered.

Instead I am now going to go out next weekend to finally get the nail polish, and then I will have more details up about the giveaway. So, please stay tuned and check back because I will get that going soon. Thanks so much for understanding everyone. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment