I think this is by far my favorite outfit. This is definitely the perfect spring outfit. Unbutton the denim shirt, and just wear it over a floral shirt. I love matching the colors of accessories and shoes, and for some reason I especially love it when the shoes are brown. So I went with capris and then some brown wedges, along with a really cute brown bracelet and a brown bag, plus some earrings and a watch.
Floral + Denim
2:53 PM |
Labels:
brown accessories,
Burberry,
Current/Elliott,
denim shirt,
fashion,
floral shirt,
Linea Pelle Collection,
LUCA LUCA,
Oasis,
polyvore,
spring,
style
I think this is by far my favorite outfit. This is definitely the perfect spring outfit. Unbutton the denim shirt, and just wear it over a floral shirt. I love matching the colors of accessories and shoes, and for some reason I especially love it when the shoes are brown. So I went with capris and then some brown wedges, along with a really cute brown bracelet and a brown bag, plus some earrings and a watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment