Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Spring Fashion Trend: Maxi Dresses

Hey everyone! So, Maxi Dresses are yet again going to be in style this spring and summer. They can be seen in the runaway, on some people you pass by, or in fashion magazines that you flip through. And at first I did not like the idea of a maxi dress at all. I really did not like them. But the other day in one of my classes, a guidance counselor came in to talk to us and she had on a maxi dress. And all of a sudden I was like, hey, that's actually not that bad.
I feel like it is the same exact thing with every new trend. I hate it when it first comes out, but I eventually get to the state where I actually do like it. But normally I feel like it is a gradual change. But all of a sudden after I saw this dress on her I didn't hate it any more. Now, I'm not sure if I'll ever get a maxi dress because I'm pretty short and I don't know if I would ever find one that I would actually like on me, but I have found a few cute ones through browsing online. I do think that if I were to go on vacation this summer to a beach I would definitely buy a maxi dress, because I can totally envision myself walking along the beach in a long, flowy maxi dress. :)
What do you guys think? Are you totally embracing the maxi dress trend? Or do you hate it? Do you own any? Comment below!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment