Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Lace

Lace shirt

Miso short top
£22 - republic.co.uk

Gianvito Rossi peep toe shoes
£524 - farfetch.com

Wet Seal zipper shoes
$25 - wetseal.com

Madewell t bar shoes
$175 - madewell.com

White diamond earrings
jewelry.1stdibs.com




Lace is definitely in again this year and I love lace. I think it goes with so many different styles and outfits and could very easily add that feminine touch to your outfit. Or it could add an edgy touch to your outfit, depending on your style and the type of lace. You can find lace in shirts, shorts, dresses, even shoes. My thing is, I don't like just wearing a lace top plain to the point where you can see right through to what I'm wearing underneath. I prefer to be a bit more covered up. And I saw someone wearing an outfit the other day similar to this and I loved it. This is definitely an outfit that I want to wear. Printed shorts (floral would be great), a jean jacket (slightly cropped would be best) and then a lace shirt underneath. I think all the different textures and prints and everything going on in this outfit would perfectly together and this is incorporating so many trends that are in right now. As for shoes and accessories, really anything works. But I absolutely love this outfit as an alternative to wearing a lace shirt by itself. What do you guys think of lace? Do you like the trend? Comment below and tell me!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment