Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

♥ I'm in love ♥

Hey everyone! So, last weekend I went shoe shopping. I had been wanting to go to Payless for a few weeks, but this past weekend I got a 30% off coupon, so I had to go. I actually had a pair of shoes in my mind and I knew exactly what I wanted, but I didn't even end up leaving with them. Instead I got a different pair of gladiator sandals for $20.

But what really caught my eye was a pair of heels. I saw them and I instantly fell in love. There is this pair of brown oxford heels at Payless that I have been obsessing over for a few months now. But the thing is, I don't do heels. My history with heels is very limited. It pretty much consists of shoes that my mom got me as a little girl with a very small heel for times that I'd need to dress up, and my 8th grade school dance. But I have never owned heels to wear on a daily basis.

But these brown oxfords were perfect. Only the heel was tall. And I could never, ever actually wear them. I have tried them on in the store and it just would never work. I would be one of those people that look like they are about to fall flat on their face.

But, here I am almost as soon as I got into the Payless store, and I catch a glimpse of these shoes. They weren't the brown oxfords, but they were very similar. They were black instead, with about half of the heel cut off. I knew I had to get them. My mom asked me what I would wear them with and I automatically replied that I could wear them in my speech class, but I really would like to find some ways to wear them on a daily basis. Not every day, but just on a normal day. They are so adorable and absolutely perfect.

I came out of Payless with two pairs of shoes and ended up paying only about $20 each. And I've already worn my gladiator sandals about 3 times and I definitely hope to start finding ways to wear my heels. Because. They. Are. Perfect.

$20. How could you not resist? I can't even describe how much I love them.


Plus, this past weekend I also received my Psych hoodie, which is even better than I imagined. The inside is super soft, but it is not very thick. So even though it is approaching spring, I think it is still wearable for a while. It is kinda large on me, but I can overlook that because it is just so amazing. :) And, it is related to Psych, so that automatically makes it super perfect. I've been wanting to get this for a while, and I finally did. But, I only paid about $11 for shipping and handling and taxes for it, so I got the hoodie for free, too.

I don't think that I have blogged about this yet, but I absolutely love Psych. It is pretty much my reason for living. If you have never seen Psych, please go watch an episode. I have NEVER heard anyone say they don't like Psych. Because it is amazing and you can't not love Psych. :)

Have any of you guys seen Psych? What's your opinion on Oxford heels? Would you ever get a pair? Comment below and tell me! Thanks so much everyone!
Psych Pineapple Hoodie

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment