I absolutely love this trend for Spring. (I never went through my normal phase and started off hating it :). ) Pastels are really in for Spring this year and I definitely think pastels are the perfect colors for Spring.
When going shopping for your new Spring wardrobe, if you want to incorporate some pastels into your wardrobe, look for lavenders, and light blues, greens, and pinks. I definitely think pastels are great to add into your wardrobe for many reasons, but one of which is that there are so many ways you can incorporate them. You can buy main clothing pieces in pastels, or you could more subtly incorporate pastels through your accessories. You could also find some gorgeous pastel nail polishes.

And I do not own any blazers, but I am seriously loving the light pink colored blazer like I have in the picture.
What do you guys think of pastels for Spring? I absolutely love it, but what about you all? Will you be adding any pastels to your Spring wardrobe? Comment below!







0 comments:
Post a Comment