If I ever get all the pieces for this outfit, I would love to wear this. High waisted shorts, with a simple white shirt tucked in, and then a printed cardigan. And, of course, we can't forget some adorable shoes. I don't even own a pair of high waisted shorts, but seeing an outfit like this definitely makes me want to go and buy some. What do you guys think of high waisted shorts? What is your favorite way to wear them? Comment below!
High waisted shorts
11:36 AM |
Labels:
Barneys New York,
fashion,
Fergalicious,
high waisted shorts,
polyvore,
printed cardigan,
Sandro,
style
If I ever get all the pieces for this outfit, I would love to wear this. High waisted shorts, with a simple white shirt tucked in, and then a printed cardigan. And, of course, we can't forget some adorable shoes. I don't even own a pair of high waisted shorts, but seeing an outfit like this definitely makes me want to go and buy some. What do you guys think of high waisted shorts? What is your favorite way to wear them? Comment below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment