So, last night this idea for a rainy day outfit came to mind, and then this morning I wake up and hear really really loud thunder, so I was like, I think I'll make a rainy day outfit. Only, now its not raining anymore so I can't even go out wearing this, but I've always wanted to just go out walking in the rain and if I ever get the opportunity to, I would wear this outfit. I couldn't choose with all the umbrellas, but I really love the flower umbrella in the top left. The original outfit that I had envisioned looks nothing like what I ended up making it, but I love all the light pinks in this outfit. I feel like that is the perfect color for going out and walking in the rain. But the pink sweater looks like one of those oversized, extremely comfy sweaters and I think that is perfect for walking in the rain. Then I went with some pink boots and a really cute pink ring, and then I added a scarf because it looked cute. :) Do you guys ever go out in the rain? If so, what do you like to wear?
Rainy Day Outfit
8:25 AM |
Labels:
Astley Clarke,
Barneys New York,
Cath Kidston,
Current/Elliott,
fashion,
Hunter,
light wash jeans,
Miss Selfridge,
Orla Kiely,
pink ring,
pink sweater,
polyvore,
rain boots,
scarf,
style,
umbrella
So, last night this idea for a rainy day outfit came to mind, and then this morning I wake up and hear really really loud thunder, so I was like, I think I'll make a rainy day outfit. Only, now its not raining anymore so I can't even go out wearing this, but I've always wanted to just go out walking in the rain and if I ever get the opportunity to, I would wear this outfit. I couldn't choose with all the umbrellas, but I really love the flower umbrella in the top left. The original outfit that I had envisioned looks nothing like what I ended up making it, but I love all the light pinks in this outfit. I feel like that is the perfect color for going out and walking in the rain. But the pink sweater looks like one of those oversized, extremely comfy sweaters and I think that is perfect for walking in the rain. Then I went with some pink boots and a really cute pink ring, and then I added a scarf because it looked cute. :) Do you guys ever go out in the rain? If so, what do you like to wear?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment