Love, love, love this blue blazer. It looks really cute and the light blue color just screams "Spring" to me. This blazer does not look like it is full length sleeves and I think it would look great with a long sleeve white shirt underneath, with the sleeves pulled up to only extend a little bit past the blazer. And I love the pink skirt with the belt, but the pink flowery skirt caught my eye, too, so I just put that in here. But my favorite part is definitely the shoes. Love oxford heels, and I definitely think they add a nice touch to the outfit. I just realized I didn't add any jewelry to the outfit, because I think I just got too excited about the outfit itself. What jewelry would you guys add? Comment below! :)
Dressyish Outfit - Oxford Heels
Love, love, love this blue blazer. It looks really cute and the light blue color just screams "Spring" to me. This blazer does not look like it is full length sleeves and I think it would look great with a long sleeve white shirt underneath, with the sleeves pulled up to only extend a little bit past the blazer. And I love the pink skirt with the belt, but the pink flowery skirt caught my eye, too, so I just put that in here. But my favorite part is definitely the shoes. Love oxford heels, and I definitely think they add a nice touch to the outfit. I just realized I didn't add any jewelry to the outfit, because I think I just got too excited about the outfit itself. What jewelry would you guys add? Comment below! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment