Hey everyone! So, I've had an extremely stressful week with finals and I've had my eye on getting a myglam bag for about a month or two, and I've finally decided to get one. I don't wear makeup, but I've recently become kind of interested in makeup, but I honestly don't know which products to get or anything like that. So, I figured a myglam subscription would be perfect. I think it was over Christmas Break that I discovered myglam and then I went searching around for any subscription services like it. And I found a few. There's this other one called Cravebox that I really want to get, but they're sold out. Myglam is all beauty items, but Cravebox has a mixture of beauty, home and food. And I was watching a video of what came in one of the craveboxes and about half of the items were chocolate. I saw that and I knew that I would need to purchase it. :)
Guess who just ordered a Myglam subscription?!
11:57 AM |
I am just going to purchase this first bag, and I think I am going to cancel my subscription, because it would charge me for the next glam bag before I get my first one, but I want to try it out first. But I am getting the February glam bag and I am so excited. I saw what came in the December glam bags and I really wanted to get one. But I think that the glam bags are an amazing idea. You get 4 to 5 samples and it seems like an amazing way to try out new products. That way you don't need to commit yourself to anything. But I also like the idea of when you subscribe monthly, its like you get a little gift once a month. And its a surprise too, so that gives you something to look forward to in the middle of the month.
The website says that they ship on the 10th of each month and it takes 4-5 business days to ship. So, I will keep you guys updated and hopefully make another post after I receive the bag. I'm not sure yet if I'll subscribe again monthly, or do the yearly option after I receive my bag. But, we'll see. So, have any of you out there ordered a monthly subscription like this before? Tell me in the comments! Thanks so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment