Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Winter Must Have

I just wanted to make a quick post about the one item I think everyone needs to have this winter. Honestly, if you only buy one clothing piece this winter, I definitely think this should be it: a soft or fuzzy pajama set.

I have 3 top/bottom fuzzy sets, plus a separate shirt and a separate pair of pants. They are definitely worth it, but they aren't even too expensive. If anything, buy a pair of two around spring time for next winter. But they are so comfortable and so warm and can be worn pretty much fall thru spring. If you really wanted, I guess they could be worn during the summer, too. :)

But every day when I get home from school I change right into my pj's. I pretty much live in them through the winter. If I didn't have to go to school, all that I would wear is my pjs. And it is so comforting looking outside in the snow, and realizing that you are inside nice and warm because of your amazing pjs. Trust me, if you only have normal pjs, you do not know what you are missing out on.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment