Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Huge sale at Modcloth.com!

Hey! So, not too long ago I made my first modcloth purchase, which I blogged about and I very frequently browse through their website. And for anyone interested, they are having this huge sale at modcloth.com right now. There are hundreds of items that are 70% off and I was browsing through the dresses in the sale area and there are a bunch of dresses that are less than $20.

I think the free shipping that I got was only for Christmas time because now shipping is about $7 unless your order is over $50, then shipping is free. But last night I was looking through the dresses and I found this gorgeous dress that I had to get, and I kept browsing. But maybe half an hour later, when I was adding the stuff to my cart, the dress I had wanted was sold out in my size. So I kept the other two dresses that I like in my cart, added a pair of shoes and then a scarf just to get over the $50 limit and I went to bed. This morning I wake up and the pair of shoes is completely sold out, the dress is out too. And then later this afternoon I check and the other dress is sold out too. So, now, the only thing left in my cart is the scarf that I was going to get just so I could get over the $50 limit.

So, if you have been wanting to make a purchase from modcloth, but have been waiting for a sale, now is definitely the time to check it out. But please act quick if you want anything, because you don't want to be like me and get everything you wanted bought by other people. :) Although I don't know if anything good will be there by the time that any of you get around to checking. I can't find any dresses I would be willing to buy anymore. But I just wanted to let you all know. :)

**EDIT: Oh, I just realized that I think all the sale items are final sale. So, maybe this wouldn't be best as a first purchase because normally there are free returns and exchanges, but I guess not on any of these items.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment