Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Fashion Spotlight











Scarves. They are the perfect accessory that can easily dress down an outfit, be the finishing touch, or make the entire outfit. They go with practically any outfit and can be worn any season of the year. If you're ever in doubt of what to get at the mall, search for some scarves. Scarves are so cute and are definitely a huge trend right now. And there are so many ways to wear a scarf. They are so versatile; they are definitely worth checking out.


What do you guys think of scarves? I'd love to have way more than I currently have. Today's question is: What is your favorite way to wear a scarf? With a dress to dress it down? With a plain tee?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Chloe Elisabeth Craig said...

I rarely wear scarves, but I do own an absolutely GORGEOUS one. it's navy blue with silver patterns on it, made from a sheer flowey material. I wore it to a school dance once with a navy blue t-shirt, white skirt, and gold kitten heels. Gorgeous :) I've been meaning to wear it more often, but not too many of my shirts would go with it.

Elizabeth said...

That does sound really pretty. Yeah, I feel like everyone has a whole bunch of scarves, but for the longest time I only had one. Then when I went to the mall recently I got 3 more, but I feel like I could only wear one on a daily basis. You should definitely try to find more ways to wear that scarf! :)

Post a Comment