Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Welcome to my blog!

Hey guys! I want to make this a short paragraph, but I might as well get this out of the way now: I tend to greatly overwrite. I want this to be a shorter paragraph, but you'll come to learn that when I write short paragraphs, they aren't normally that short. :)
I called this blog My Fashion Diary because I really just want this blog to be like a diary. It will surround beauty and fashion. But with beauty I will do more of things like quotes sometimes, maybe food recipes, and things like nail polish reviews and stuff like that. And with fashion I'll do a bunch of stuff. But I'll write about the latest trends, wishlists, or just anything about fashion really.
But I'm also searching for a bunch of different products. I'm looking for products from the perfect lotion to the perfect shampoo and conditioner. But I'm hoping to blog my progress and when I find a really good product I'll come on here and blog about it. I want this to be an open blog where I can share tips or just anything in general.
Not that this is limited only to teens of course, and I know there are plenty of teen blogs out there, but I couldn't really find any. So, I decided to make my own! I will say now that I am very ... frugal. So hopefully some of these posts will be centered more around saving money and frugal tricks about fashion and beauty.
I really hope that you all will enjoy this blog. Grab some hot chocolate, leave a comment, and scroll through some posts!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment