Hey guys! I felt like I needed to make a post with pictures in it because I have yet to do that. So I figured I'd make a little compilation (is that a word? I think so...) of clothes that I find adorable and would love to get, but I know that it won't happen. But, hey, one can dream, right?
I love browsing through modcloth's clothes, but I tend to buy in store a lot more than online. I haven't really gotten anything from an online store in a while. But one day I would love to buy a dress from modcloth. :) I really love the vintagey look that's in style right now and that's exactly what modcloth sells. I was just browsing through their website and I absolutely love these dresses. I think the second one, the light blue one, has to be my favorite.
I decided to put a quote with this post. The quote is my title, but here it is again: "Don't put a limit on anything. The more you dream the farther you get." - Michael Phelps. I absolutely love quotes. I don't really know what it is, but I love going through quotes. They can be so inspiring. But I found this quote, and I know you guys don't really know this about me yet, but I definitely dream big. I always have so many different ideas and I'm always thinking about the future and planning out stuff and just kind of dreaming. And I think this quote really relates to anything. It can relate to me dreaming about getting these dresses, or dreaming about what I will become when I grow up.
So, I am curious, do you guys out there have your eye on anything that you want to buy? It could be something that you are buying, or just wish you could buy. But please attach a link to something you want to get if you have a link or a picture or anything.
And thank you so much for anyone that even stops by and checks out my blog. I think at this point no one has read a thing that I have written, but I really hope this blog will allow some of us to connect, not to sound creepy or stalkerish or anything, but hopefully we all will learn something new and maybe we can all make a new friend. Your support means the world to me. :)








0 comments:
Post a Comment