I honestly cannot believe that it is already halfway through April! Before we know it, it would be June and summer vacation (yay!). But pastels are currently really in for Spring, but I think that lighter, softer, pastel colors have always come out of hibernation when Spring would come around, regardless of what people say will be "in". But I absolutely love this outfit for Spring. All the colors are so soft, and gorgeous, and when I think of Spring outfits, this is definitely the type of outfit that comes to mind. This outfit is just so soft, and girly, I am absolutely in love with it.
Spring - light colors
11:01 AM |
Labels:
3.1 Phillip Lim,
Essie,
fashion,
floral shoes,
flower headband,
McQ by Alexander McQueen,
pastels,
polyvore,
See by Chloe,
style,
white pants,
Wild Diva
I honestly cannot believe that it is already halfway through April! Before we know it, it would be June and summer vacation (yay!). But pastels are currently really in for Spring, but I think that lighter, softer, pastel colors have always come out of hibernation when Spring would come around, regardless of what people say will be "in". But I absolutely love this outfit for Spring. All the colors are so soft, and gorgeous, and when I think of Spring outfits, this is definitely the type of outfit that comes to mind. This outfit is just so soft, and girly, I am absolutely in love with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment