I know I have said this many times before, but I absolutely love the lace trend. I think one of my new favorite ways to wear a lace shirt is like this. Get not a skin tight shirt, but a kind of looser lace top and tuck them into some shorts. I think it looks better tucked into a pair of shorts that are not jean shorts. These are more of a navy blue, and I really like a lace shirt tucked into these shorts. And then, I think it looks even more adorable when you wear a belt with it, and I really love this bow belt. Do you guys have any favorite ways to wear your lace shirt?
Lace Shirt tucked into shorts
4:58 PM |
Labels:
Betsey Johnson,
bow belt,
Dorothy Perkins,
fashion,
Gianvito Rossi,
high waisted shorts,
lace shirt,
MICHAEL Michael Kors,
Oasis,
polyvore,
style
I know I have said this many times before, but I absolutely love the lace trend. I think one of my new favorite ways to wear a lace shirt is like this. Get not a skin tight shirt, but a kind of looser lace top and tuck them into some shorts. I think it looks better tucked into a pair of shorts that are not jean shorts. These are more of a navy blue, and I really like a lace shirt tucked into these shorts. And then, I think it looks even more adorable when you wear a belt with it, and I really love this bow belt. Do you guys have any favorite ways to wear your lace shirt?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment