Pages

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Hello Summer :)

Summer :)


School is FINALLY over!!! Those might just be the four best words one could say, but it is finally summer vacation! I have been ridiculously busy for the last two months; I have barely had time to catch my breath. First was the envirothon, then the AP U.S. History College Exam, and then the past few days was finals. Now I am finally done with it all, because summer vacation is here! I absolutely love summer for about a million different reasons, but one of those reasons is definitely the fashion. When I think of summer, I think of those lazy summer afternoons, and the fashion definitely goes with the carefree attitude of summer. Summer makes me think of tank tops, shorts, sandals, and oversized shirts. And, of course, you cannot forget about the hats. :)
I definitely need to go summer clothes shopping, and I think shorts and oversized tank tops are going to be my summer staple this year. What is on your shopping list for this summer? Are you on summer break yet? Comment below and tell me. Thanks. :) 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment