Oh. My. Goodness. I am FINALLY done with the APUSH test. I have literally barely had a moment to breathe for the last two months because I have been so ridiculously busy. But now I have about two more weeks until finals. That's always fun, right? :) But I've got a feeling I'm still not going to be able to relax until summer vacation. And I definitely think I am going to need to find a bunch of outfits like this for the rest of the school year. I honestly do not think you can get more effortlessly cute than this, and I seriously am in love with this scarf. I have been falling even more and more in love with scarves lately, but it is definitely the perfect piece for days that you want to look cute but really put almost no effort into your outfit. :)
Scarf
7:58 PM |
Labels:
American Eagle Outfitters,
BKE,
black shirt,
bow bracelet,
bow earring,
capris,
fashion,
Hurley,
Kate Spade,
polyvore,
scarf,
spring,
style,
TOMS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment